"Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes; and I will keep it to the end." Psalm 119:33

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ocean City, Maryland

In October, my mom and Doug took our family on a wonderful trip back east.

Our favorite location was Ocean City, Maryland. We are all so thankful for this wonderful opportunity to study our history, eat wonderful seafood, share a part of my
mom and Doug's history and play, play, play at the ocean!




When My mom and Doug took me here in college, I fell in love with this place.
I watched several families play in the sea and sand and I couldn't wait
until I had children and could bring them here to enjoy the ocean.




Get up Aly....fast!


Do they look like they are having fun?
Aly has already informed us that she is moving to Ocean City when she is older.

Anticipation...

Quick kids....say cheese before the next wave hits!




I know I am their mom, but how can you help but to love those sweet faces?
How blessed I am to have the awesome priviledge of being their mom.





No comments:

Post a Comment