"Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes; and I will keep it to the end." Psalm 119:33

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Concert

Last spring Aly and Jessi both tried out for children's choirs in Casper. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that Jessi made it into Bel Canto and Aly made it into the Casper Children's Chorale. They've been practicing hard since September to prepare for their annual Christmas concert. It was a beautiful concert! We are very impressed with the children and their directors.

We were not allowed to take pictures during the concert, but were able to take these pictures of the rehearsal. Hope you enjoy them. If you want to hear a short video of the rehearsal, click on the link to the Hubert blog and view the video.
This is the Casper Children's Chorale. Aly is 3rd from left in the top row.


This is Bel Canto. Jessi is in the front row, 2nd from left.

They were depicting a sleeping baby Jesus in this song. It was precious.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there. My name is Jeremy Strang and I attend Cornerstone. Just wanted to say hello and let you know that I am working on setting up a link called, Casper Cornerstone Families, on my main website: www.time2stand.com

    Please let me know if it is ok to do so.

    God bless,

    Jeremy, Trish, Madison, Isaac, Brynley and soon to be.

    ReplyDelete